Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config document for Loans Given in TR-LO

former_member421481
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We need to configure the SAP 'Loans given' in our SAP ECC 6.0. While the 'Loans taken' is already operational (done by Consultant along time ago), we are having some difficulties to configure the 'Loans given' part.

Can anyone share a document that details the step by step. We are especially confused about the flow types etc.

Thanks to share,

CEB.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please refer below thread. Please share the your requirement with respect to flow type?

Regards,

Jain

former_member421481
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jain,

Thanks for your reply.

I do not know which flow type to use but my requirements are as follows:

1. A loan is to be given (say 20,000), and repayable monthly over a period of 5 years, including interest. The monthly payment will be 400 (at the end of the 5 years, customer has paid 24,000).

2. A cheque, to the amount of 20,000 has to be printed (using tx.code F111) and given to customer at the time he takes the loan.

3. In order to follow accounting practice, the interest (included in the 400 monthly repayment) has be sent to a different G/L000

How do I configure the above? Like mentioned, even if we use the Loan Taken, we have not configured it ourselves...consultants did that for us at the time of implementation.

Thanks for your help,

CEB

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Incase you are using SAP- Treasury module in system.

Please use product type 55A which is standard available in system, follow stardard customization.

Flow type for out going payment: 1100

Flow type for In coming  payment: 1120

Flow type for interest : 1200.

Please find the attached example for your referece,

Regards,

Jain varghese

jjainvarghese@gmail.com

former_member421481
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Thanks very much for your quick response. I will try the configuration and get back to you.

Thanks,

CEB