cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing the PDF attachment from the Correspondence E-mail

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the correspondence activity and we have a mail template attached to in the configuration.

While sending the E-mail the same e-mail test is sent as PDF attachmment along with the mail.

Is there any option in the configuration to remove this PDF attachmnet from the mail.

Kindly give your valuable suggestions.

PFA image for the mail text in SOST, I need to remove the PDF attachment in the mail.

Thanks,

Nalla B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nalla,

In IMG step "Assign Document Formats to Output Channels" you can do that by just changing from SSF_PDF to SSF_HTM for email (Correspondence - Cross Processes (Recruitment) - SAP Library).

Regards,

Nicole

0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Many thanks for your suggestions.

Your suggestion works perfectly fine. Is there any way to display the Data Overview of the candidate form also in HTML format. Is there any configuration for the same?

Please give your valuable suggestion.

Thanks,

Nalla B.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes,

either in the candidate profile (personal settings) or

in table T77RCF_UI_PARAMS (IMG:

SAP E-RECRUITING>TECHNICAL SETTINGS>USER INTERFACES-->ASSIGN PARAMETERS TO PARAMETER TYPES):

your form and value display_pdf

0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your response.

I tried in the mentioned table T77RCF_UI_PARAM for the parameter DISPLAY_PDF as blank.

Please find the document for more information.

But still it is showing in PDF only not in HTML. Kindly suggest how to handle the same.

Thanks in advance.

Nalla B.

0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your response.

I tried in the mentioned table T77RCF_UI_PARAM & V77RCF_MDL_PRMC for the parameter DISPLAY_PDF as blank.

Form assigned to the parameter SF_VIEW_DECIDER for the managers to see the candidate profile information in the Interview assessment.

The form is still showing in PDF not in HTML.

Kindly advice. Awaiting your kind response.

Thanks,

Nalla B.

Answers (0)