cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to publish site error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to publish a site/Fiori Lunchpad from SAP Hana Cloud Portal but unable to do so. I am getting below error message. Please help. Also I am not sure why there are two sites with Default as name. I am unable to rename from Default to something else. I am also not able to delete these sites as the Delete option is greyed out.

Also when I click on Manage button, I am getting "Error: Runtime site with ID: d4bfd59d-32a1-46ce-ba33-f6ccb7e152cc not found" on the next screen. See below screen shot.

Since I am not able to publish this sites. I am also unable to register apps to Fiori Lunchpad from WebIDE. I am getting "Unhandled Error: err.error is undefined". See below screen shot.

Please help to resolve above issues. Let me know if you need any other information from my end.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mayur Patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

i have a few questions:

1. Are both default sites cannot be published?
  2. When your account was created, it's an old or new account?
  3. What is ID's of sites? You can see it in URL properties of run-time site, property name is siteId

+Notes:

• You cannot rename default site from site directory, it's only available from Manage Site-> Configure Site settings
  • Delete Default site is also disabled by design

Since we cannot reproduce the bug you describing, do you mind to add me as an user to your trial account?

Instructions:

• go to: Cloud Cockpit
  • Select services on the left
  • Select "SAP HANA Cloud portal" tile
  • Press: "Configure SAP HANA Cloud Portal" link
  • Select Roles in the right menu
  • In upper table select TENANT_ADMIN
  • In Lower table assign my id: i067779

Thanks,

Yan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yan for your reply. Much appreciated.

>Are both default sites cannot be published?

Yes.

>When your account was created, it's an old or new account?

What do you mean? Please elaborate. Thanks.

>What is ID's of sites? You can see it in URL properties of run-time site, property name is siteId

ID for both Default site is same. It is siteId=d4bfd59d-32a1-46ce-ba33-f6ccb7e152cc. Not sure why the Default site is listed twice under SAP Hana Cloud Portal. Is there anyway to only display one?

I have added your id to my trial account as requested above.

Please let me know if you need any other details.

Kind regards,

Mayur Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, how did you created default site?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>When your account was created, it's an old or new account?

What do you mean? Please elaborate. Thanks.

>>i want to understand if duplicate site created during creation(new site) or may be during some migration update(old site)

>What is ID's of sites?

>>already tested you see two sites with the same id.

Investigating...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yan for your reply.

> how did you created default site?

I don't that I created the default site. It was already created. So I think the duplicate site may have been created during some migration at your (SAP) end.

Just a question, can't we just delete all these sites and just setup a new Default site which I can use to deploy/register my apps. Currently I don't have anything important on it so it can be just deleted all together.

Kind regards,

Mayur Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure,

but I cannot do it.

Please send mail to Run Prefesorsky: run.profesorsky@sap.com with request to reset you trial account(p1941555237trial).

Once it reset I can help you create default site.

As an alternative and if it's OK by you, I can suggest you to register with different credentials, you will get a brand new account.

Best regards,

Yan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yan,

I only want to reset SAP Hana Cloud Portal and not the entire HCP account as I will lose all my settings like destinations, subscriptions etc.

Registering with a new email address means losing all of my work. So I don't prefer this option.

After your investigation, will you be able to resolve this with help from your technical team?

Kind regards

Mayur Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, so contact Ran Profesorsky, I just verified with him that all your sites will be deleted, but settings, destinations, subscriptions etc. will be safe.

Best regards,

Yan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yan. I will send the email soon. I really appreciate all your help.

Kind regards,

Mayur Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

I sent an email to Ran Profesorsky yesterday requesting to reset HCP Portal sites. I haven't heard from him since. Do you know how long will it take to get this done? Thanks.

Kind regards,

Mayur Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

just talked to Run, he will contact you ASAP.

Yan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eliel_schurman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mayur,

I'm checking the issue and cant reproduce it on my trial account.

Can you create a new FLP test site, assign to it an app and try to publish?

Regards,

Eliel.

FLP dev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eliel for your reply.

I can confirm that I am able to create a new Fiori Lunchpad site called Test and able to publish it without any issue. But I am still unable to register apps to Fiori Lunchpad from WebIDE. I am getting "Unhandled Error: err.error is undefined". See below screen shot. How do WebIDE know which Fiori Lunchpad site to register the apps to?