cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Java UI not loading - Configuration not found for application.

psnn24
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi I am getting the following error when I open the WebDynpro Java screen in Portal. This UI later triggers BPM process. I am getting the same error when I try to open a BPM task. The applications are working fine in Development, Pre-Production and Production. This issue is raising only in Quality.

The other WebDynpro applications not invloving any BPM Processes are working fine.

The applications are deployed in NWCE 7.20

Thanks in advance for your help to resolve this.

Error:

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Configuration not found for application: <vendor>.com/wd~vendor_crch,serviceRefId:b599fa7f-2c26-4eae-b1c4-447275073fc9. Please check the configuration details from the NWA. You may have not assigned the Service Group to a Provider System, or the generation of the configuration has failed.

at com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.query.discovery.DestinationsHelperImplSoa.getDestinationsHelperInner(DestinationsHelperImplSoa.java:225)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.DestinationsHelper.getDestinationsHelper(DestinationsHelper.java:50)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.GenericServiceFactory.getDestinationsHelper(GenericServiceFactory.java:604)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.GenericServiceFactory.createService_NewInstance(GenericServiceFactory.java:342)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.GenericServiceFactory.createService(GenericServiceFactory.java:327)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

if you use web-service call in your application to start BPM process, then you need to assign provider system to service group:

Configuring Consumer Applications - SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment Library - SAP Library

Best regards,

Alexei

Message was edited by: Aleksej Olegovich Lukashevich

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check this document. it may  be useful

Automated activity not executing in BPM process | SCN

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

You have to assign the Provider System to Service group in the Application Setting of NWA.

Thanks,

Rohit