cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service cannot be reached

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

as am trying to approve leave request from MSS -> Work Overview-> Task-> once i click the leave request which Manager received am getting one pop up to get approve. in that pop up am getting below error, i have checked SICF also, But i couldn't able to find the solution. Can any one help me out.

Thanks,

N. Naveen Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Please check following SAP discussions which might be helpful.

Error: Opening Leave Request from Manager UWL | SCN

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anand,

I have gone through the posts what you suggested it is looking like portal side error, I would ask my portal guy to look in to the issue once. i have check from R/3 side it is looking fine. can you provide exact path in portal where can i do the changes. am into EHP6, EP7.3

Thanks

N. Naveen Kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please check the system object and maintain the host properties correctly with system alias.

We had same error and changed the WAS for the system object  (connecting to ECC) to portal host and port to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Suman P.

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check wheather the leave approver application is activated or not in the SICF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ANil,

I have checked in SICF the all leave related services are active? i have checked every where what i know but unable to find the solution where it has from. please guide me to get it resloved.

Thanks

N Naveen Kumar

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you need to ensure first which WF you are using for leave request in V_t554s_web

and ensure all is done in SWFVISU Can you share the steps first?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2096541 http://scn.sap.com/thread/3398687

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Sorry for dealy reply  i was stuck with some work, As per your suggestion i have changed the Settings and using different WS21500001, TS215000003,TS21500004, i have changed the visualization, still getting same below error.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's still pointing to old task i.e WDJAVA task. It's not register properly in portal UWL.

Make sure your Task parameters are as below for task TS21500003 in SWFVISU. And also make sure you did the re-register the UWL in portal.

If your at EHP7

If your at EHP5/6, then maintain as below

APPLICATIONhress_a_ptarq_leavreq_appl
DYNPARAMLRF_REQUEST_ID=${item.REQUESTID}.&WDCONFIGURATIONID=HRESS_AC_PTARQ_LEAVREQ&LRF_ARQ_MODE=A
NAMESPACEsap
SYSTEM_ALIASSAP_ECC_HumanResources
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shankar,

I have configured like below. please go through it. anything needs to be done let me know.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you change the parameters as mentioned in previous reply and do re-register the uwl in portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thank you very much for the screen shot it helped me, i have done below configurations, am using ws215000001, and how can i re-register in portal for UWl, can you provide the path to get it done.am into EHP6, EP 7.3

Below is the screen shot.

Thanks,

N. Naveen Kumar

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In portal system administration tab UWL configuration side you have to do. Get it done from Portal Administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I have checked in portal side, We dont have Portal Admin, Because of authorization issues am unable to view UWL in System Administration tab. i will check with my Basis guy or any other portal person and get back to you.

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

please check the below things in the portal.

1.System object connection which is connecting to the ECC System ( path is System adminstration-->system landscape-->select the system and click on Test connection)

2.Re-register the webflow connector which is created in the portal , path for that is system administration--> system configuration-->universal worklist and workflow-->universal worklist-administration-->Re-register.

3.In the UWL just select the workitem in the task and check  which XML file it is calling  and check wheather the TS21500003 and TS21500004 are maintained properly(by default after re-registering the webflow connector these tasks will update in the xml file if not you have maintain it manually by downloading the xml file)

please let me if you need any clarification from the portal end.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

just add those parameters and select ur system alias and re-register automatically parameters will add in xml of portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ANil,

When am trying to test connection am getting below error. can you please look into that.

Thanks,

N. Naveen Kumar

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

As per the screenshot you have attached i can see that ECC host entry is missing in the portal server so maintain those entry in portal and viceversa.

-->Did you implemented the SSO properly??? if you are implementing SSO using logon tickets please follow below blog

http://scn.sap.com/community/enterprise-portal/administration-and-development/blog/2014/10/30/step-b...

--> Check the Jco connection which is created for connecting to ECC system.

Also as @Jwala said the System alias should be SAP_ECC_HumanResources , you can keep system object name anything but system alias should be SAP_ECC_HumanResources.

Please let me know if you need any help.

Thanks

Anil kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sankar can you share Visualization for these TS12300097 & TS12300116 for java applications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

please let me know whether you are using powl inbox or universal worklist to approve the leave request .

please check the A002 relationship is maintained properly,and make sure the all the applications regarding the leave are activated .

Thanks & Regards,

Pramodh.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pramodh,

Am using UWL approve am using for leave request, the relationship is maintained properly, and application are activated in SICF.

please see the above screen shot once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

please check the visualization parameters of the Task in transaction SWFVISU.

if not maintained any visualization parameters for that task please maintain application name and system Alias name after maintainance re register the connector defined in the system and try.

Thanks & Regards,

Pramodh.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramodh in which TS id i have to maintain Visualization what i have to maintain and where i have to re-register please provide any clear path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please check when creating the leave request which workflow is triggering from SWIA transaction  in that log you can able to find the workflow task number.or ask your workflow consultant he will help you for finding the workflow tasknumber

and in portal with systemadministrator account in system configuration tab you can find the uwl related link.

Thanks & Regards,

Pramodh.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you i will checsk and update you the status.