cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IHC error 1P157 when executing IHC1IP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

We are implementing IHC at our client. We are trying to create a payment order in transaction IHC1IP manually. But when we save it does not get posted but parks due to the error below:

BCA - Transaction type 'Bank Transfer' +/- sign does not concur with legacy system.

Can anyone let me know how to resolve this?

We are also having issues with inbound idocs for partner type LS when we are executing internal payments via F110.

our scenario is as below:

1) one bank area for ihc center

2) ihc center has been assigned as house banks in the subsidiaries.

3) payment method created for internal payments.

4) current accounts have been created in the bank area for subsidiaries with product IHC Max.

5) f110 generates idoc for partner type B but LS throws errors saying creation of header failed and no valid clearing partner.

6) we have not defined clearing partner

7) BCA trans type we are using is INTPAY

😎 payment order trans type is 0150.

my understaning was we need clearing partner only when we do central external payments or between bank areas.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

FUrther to my query above please see attached screenshots. My understanding is that internal payments would not need any clearing partner. But idoc fails because of the clearing partner reason. Please advise.

jonayerdigarcia
Explorer
0 Kudos

who resolved it?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Regarding the first issue, related to error message 1P157, in order to solve it, you should either change the +/- sign for the transaction type or change the assignment to the BCA transaction types in the legacy system. After correcting this customizing, the error should not happen anymore.

Regarding the second point, error messages IHC196 and IHC204 are usually caused by missing customizing. Please check the following SPRO path:

IMG

=> Financial Supply Chain Management

=> In-House Cash

=> Account Management

=> Payment Processes in In-House Cash

=> Outgoing Payment Orders

=> * Up Creation of Payment Requests for Inbound IDoc in FI

Please select the clearing partner and double click on the 'Account Details' folder. Kindly maintain Partner Number and Sender Type information.

I hope this information is helpful for you.

Best Regards,

Carolina