Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc status 51 without error message

former_member283640
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to process customer idoc but like on the screen error message. I see for the first time and This error has occurred now.

When this idoc selected click process button. Same message again.

how fix this error ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Trx WE19 enter idoc number into field 'Existing IDoc'. You can inspect all segments of IDoc. Maybe this will help you to locate the error.

3 REPLIES 3

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Trx WE19 enter idoc number into field 'Existing IDoc'. You can inspect all segments of IDoc. Maybe this will help you to locate the error.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go BD87 and enter the number of your failed IDoc, execute

Select the IDOC and choose from menu EDIT >  Restrict and process.

The next screen is a selection screen for manual processing, prefilled with the earlier entered number, here remove the flag for background processing at the bottom.

Then process your selection until you get to a screen with an individual IDOC number (the screen is called Status display) Here choose from menu Edit > process > in foreground (or foreground from error)

Then you should see at which screen and field SAP is when it fails.

former_member283640
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

We tried WE19 but get same error message.

Hi Jürgen,

Your said method is dont try. But after this i'm trying your method.

This way just i see detail error ?

We problem is solved. Because transported request customer exit live system (ZXF04U01)