Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canvas size resizing in Launchpad

mishra_parag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got the dashboard whose custom size is 8000X5170. When I run the same dashboard in the Launchpad, it runs with the canvas size of 1024x768. I am not getting as to how the canvas size resizes in the Launchpad. Can anybody guide me on this point?

Regards,

Parag Mishra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

While running your dashboard on launchpad you might be getting scroll bar, may be reason behind this was of launchpad standard size 1024x768. and it also depend on browser to browser capability. so when ever you will try to upload large canvas size dashboard on launchpad it will automatically open's in 1024x768.

Regards

Rahul

mishra_parag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

There is no scrollbar coming in launchpad. Moreover I ran the same dashboard in different browsers like Google Chrome, IE, etc and it was running with the same size of 1024x768.

Regards,

Parag Mishra

mishra_parag
Explorer
0 Kudos

I tested by saving it as SWF file. It was running with 1024x768 size where as the html was running with canvas size of 8000x5170. I am not getting the idea as how the size is getting changed in SWF file.

Regards,

Parag Mishra

0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

Not really sure if it works but you could try changing the settings of screen resolution in your machine.

-Faiz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Parag,

Can you please let me know how you are getting Screen resolution at run time when you run

Dashboard??

This might help me to find resolution.

Also please check your screen resolution also and try changing the same if it change Dashboard Resolution.

At first it looks like SWF files does capture target resolution setting and accordingly display dashboard. That is why sometime we are getting scroll bar in dashboard and sometimes not.

Regards,

Sushil Padhye