cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load Material Classification Class Type 300 with Direct Input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am trying to load classification via Direct Input in LSMW: Object: 0130 Method: 0001 Program Name: RCCLBI02 Program Type: B The program works perfectly when I am trying to load the class 001 with classification and value.  However when I try with the class type 300 where I just want to add a class to a material without any values for characteristics, I get errors in the batch input.  If I put nothing I get error and if I put "/" I also get an error. Can anyone help me with this?  The program is calling the transaction CL20.  I have tried with a recording with transaction CL20N and with MM02 and both doesn't work in recording. Thanks in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you missed to tell which errors in particular you get.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen, If I put an "/" in the load file I get the error: Characteristic / not found or not valid! If I leave field ATNAM and ATWRT I was getting a strange error.  I have tried to run it again to copy you the error message but I don't know why it now worked !!!  I feel "not to clever" but probably playing around I may have changed something. However, how come in the batch input when it passed I can't see the result anymore?  Do you know?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To keep the batch input after processing you have to have a X in field XKEEP of the header structure CLBGR00

And the / must be defined in field NODATA to enable SAP to know that it shall not take the / as value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wonderful Jurgen thank you very much.  Tested and work perfectly !

Answers (0)