Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement on MB1A after saving

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to find an enhancement for MB1A after saving it to update a custom table. Out of the many BADI's i assume MB_DOCUMENT_BADI would be the most suitable one, but seems like I have to use enhancement spots to add my code. I tried to use debugging point at the USER EXIT MB_CF001 but it did not trigger.

I would like to know if adding the custom code by creating enhancement spot at MB_DOCUMENT_BADI is the best possible method to create enhancement or is there any other better approach for enhancement on MB1A after SAVE?

Thanks,

Deepak M S

4 REPLIES 4

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Be careful with this BADI.Please, read before the note 1315985.

Why don't you try it with tcode MIGO and the badi MB_MIGO_BADI?

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thankyou for the response. My requirement from the client is to update a custom table upon saving MB1A transaction. So I am just trying to find out if there is any exit or enhancement for the same. Please suggest on how to identify the correct exit.

Thanks,

Deepak

0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

Just do not loose the exit MB_CF001 because it is not breaking at Break-point. Few exits ignore Break-points because they are called in UPDATE TASK. I feel this exit can work for you. Try some other methods to check whether it is working.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create an implementation for MB_DOCUMENT_BADI~MB_DOCUMENT_BEFORE_UPDATE, there call a FM in update task that will insert data in your customer table.

Hint: For MIGO use MB_MIGO_BADI~POST_DOCUMENT with the same FM in update task too.

Regards,

Raymond