Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add field to Billing Plan tab (Item level)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to add a new column in VA42\43 in the item billing plan tab.

I have added a field to FPLT table and need to add it as a column.

I found the user exit for manipulate data in the billing plan (RV60FUS1 - USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_FPLT).

I checked during debug and the values were saved in the table.

Now I need to manipulate the screen.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Regards,

Orit

5 REPLIES 5

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you trying to add a field or an entire tab.

If you are trying later you can have a look at my blog below,

Adding extra tabs in standard transactions for sales and contracts without access key.

In case you are trying add just a field, then find out the mainprogram name of the tab and then the sub-screen number of the tab where you want to add. Then go to the screen painter of the screen and then try adding your field. You should be asked for access key, consult your basis team o the same.

regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thank you for your answer.

We are trying to add the column to the billing tab in VA42. Therefore, additional  data tab A and B are not relevant.

I found the main program which is in fact a function group (V60F) screen 4203 - but the access key is for the whole function group and not just the specific screen.

Although technically feasible, we don't want to loose SAP support on the function modules in the function group.

Do you have any other ideas ?

Many thanks,

Orit

0 Kudos

Did u fix this? Please share your solution! I see there is a user exit EXIT_SAPLV60F_001. Not sure if this can fix the solution?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Orit,

I also have the same problem, Did you manage to find any solution for this?

If there is a solution do let us know.

Thanks

Abhishek Jain

0 Kudos

Did u fix this? Please share your solution!