Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undeleting PR

former_member714228
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts

One of our user has created more than 5000 PRs on PRD through a customized program.

Can you please help me to undelete the PR's line items on mass level. Mass tcode doesn't provide this functionality.

LSMW is messing up things.

Any other good and feasible way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member714228
Participant
0 Kudos

My mistake. One of our user has DELETED more than 5000 PRs on line item level through a customized program.

Now i want to undelete them. I couldn't fine field to undelete in Mass transaction, Bus2015 and table EBAN.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no field called undelete. If you have put deletion indicator then same is available in MASS transaction for PRs. Select the same and put " " (blank value). This will revoke the deletion indicator. See below screen shot.

By the way object type is BUS2105 not 2015 (hope typo)

Regards

Rahul

former_member714228
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the help, but can you please tell me which field did you select for deletion indicator against which there is "X" in your attached photo. I couldn't file the fields

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you to go through below document to learn about MASS transaction. Check part where "This will display all the data maintained in the standard table ‘EBAN’." is mentioned and how to select field.

I hope you can figure out yourself (will be a learning for yourself).

Regards

Rahul

former_member714228
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for sharing the doc. I will learn and get back to you

former_member714228
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thank you very much for the link.

I tried it. I successfully brought the filed 'Deletion Indicator' in MASS tcode. However, it neither deleted a PR nor Undelete it. But it gives the message in MASS

"5000008781 : Purchase requisition 5000008781 successfully changed"

Am I missing any step? I think I didnt work on FM correctly

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Did you checked PR in ME53n? Could you share screen shot before and after executing this for one PR including that of MASS transaction?

Regards

Rahul

former_member714228
Participant
0 Kudos

Here are the screenshots. Just want to inform that I am working in ECC 6.0 and has not made any changes related to FM

I do appreciate your help

1. Loekz field in Mass

2. FM for Bus2105 in SM30

3. This is the PR which is to be deleted

4. I have selecred Loekz with PR #

5. PR deleted msg in MASS

6. But when I go to ME53n

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In screen shot 4 put X as new value and then click on "carry out mass change". This will copy the value in lower portion for this PR and finally save. As of now you are not putting anything which keeps PR as is. To undo deletion put " " (blank) and click carry out mass change. I hope you can do now.

Regards

Rahul

former_member714228
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I tried but didnt work

Actually the case is one of our users deleted 28000 PRs through an Abap program.  8000 were open PRs adn the rest of them were those against which PO was created and GR was done too.

I asked my Abaper to simply remove the Deletion indicator from her program to UNDLETE the PRs. It worked! However, 20,000 PRs against which PO was created couldn't be Undeleted. It was shocking that if the customized program can delete the PRs with PO then why cant it Undelete it!

Your solution is helpful. I am trying to Undelete PRs which has PO but it is not working

1. I want to Undelete the following PR (PO exists)

2. In Mass tcode; I have entered the PR #

3. Mass button executed

4. Message in Mass

Thanks again for your prompt response and help

former_member38225
Participant
0 Kudos

LSMW is probably the quickest and easiest, should not be messing anything up if done correctly. Alternatively you can make slight changes to the fields (You can find the details by searching on SDN) that are available in MASS and allow the deletion indicator, obviously this is open to a similar occurrence as created them and that is probably why SAP does not by default include this field in the available fields.

Later......

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all your statements are contradicting. One one hand you are saying:

One of our user has created more than 5000 PRs on PRD through a customized program.

Above means you want to delete these extra PRs. Is it the case. If yes then, go in MASS transaction, select object "Purchase Requisition". Put all PRs (I hope you have figured out which ones are the additional), execute. Click on select field and select deletion indicator. Put X and do mass change.

If I go with your below statement, specifically the bold part (undelete), then what do you mean? Did you mean user created 5000 PRs, you deleted and now want to undo the deletion part. If you want to delete (just typo, then follow above).

Can you please help me to undelete the PR's line items on mass level. Mass tcode doesn't provide this functionality.

If you want to undo the deletion, follow above (i.e. in MASS transaction) and put value as " "(basically blank) and carry out mass change.

If this resolves your issue follow

Regards

Rahul