cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement points and documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I use already maintenance based on counters (activity). And I want now use maintenance based on status (value).

Has anybody experiment this ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can use Code groups for qualitative valuation for your measuring point while creating measuring document.

Do you want system to create maintenance order for performance based maintenance based on valuation code? If yes in this case you need to have some custom development to create a performance based maintenance order while saving measuring document using save exit.

IMRC0001 User-specific processing for update

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It think I will also propose this way to manage to my customer.

Based on your answer and alos Sachin's we'll experiment this to implement the customer's need.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chiristophe,

Your question is not very clear.

What object are you using to create the measurement points & documents, Equipments / functional locations?

when you say you are using based on counter, what is the measurement point category that you are using now?

Status value of maintenance order or Equipment master?

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

We are using differents ays to plan preventive actions for PM.

Most of them are calendar based strategies (general task list based on calendar strategies->maintenance plans linked to equipments of functional locations, then the scheduled RISTRA20 program creates the work orders).

I think most of people are using ths SAP system like this

Part of task lists are also counter based strategies (quantity of parts processed on equipment), in this case the maintenance plan is linked to a measurement point. The measurement documents are created by two different specific ways :

- a tool equipment (linked to the measurement point) is mentioned as a "tool" in the material (part processed) task list. When we declare to the system that 500 parts have been processed (example), then  the program creates a measurement document of 500parts.

- The measurement document can also be created by a process declaration done automatically by the process survey system.

What is now requested by some maintenance guys is to be able to create measurement docs (manual or automatic, we'll see) with a value (for example a pressure of a pump) and "if" the value is less than XXpsi" (example also), "then create a work order calling an equipment task list".

We use today "general measurement points" (M), I have create "S" type for variable values and I succeed to create measurement docs with values, and see them all on a graphic (nice but not very usefull to act ) I've seen in SAP doc that an user exit exists IMRC0001 to manage actions on saving measurement doc but do you know how it works ?

Regards

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

You will have to implements the user exit EXIT_SAPLIMR0_001.

Write your code to check for the measurement document value after commit work in include LXMRCUXX - LXMRCU01.

Or the system can also check by how much the measurement reading IMRG-READG deviates from the target value IMPT-DESIR or whether particular threshold values have been exceeded. With regard to this, the customer-specific parameters that are required can be stored in the  customizing include CI_IMPTT or in the classification of the measuring point.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

thanks a lot for your precise answer, we'll experiment this in our system.

Regards

Christophe