cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with BDC creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem, for one my requirement client asked me to create a mass updating program (already a t-codes exist in standard SAP are: MMSC & MMSC_MASS). Which will extend the storage location for the respective material in respective plant.

But in the configuration, MRP execution of storage location is been kept as excluded, due to this configuration while I am using the standard t-codes and trying to build BDC a error is been occurring.

So, decided to go with LSMW. Here I required a solution and reason on this error why it is getting so, kindly let me know flash lights please.

Thanks & Regards,

GM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry, but I do not really understand what problem you have.

you said you get an error, but did not post what error you have, this is not really best practice to get a solution from strangers.

you also wrote you are using LSMW, further your wrote you are using BDC, these are 2 different things, let me guess you use LSMW with a recording .

Still not clear if you have a problem in LSMW, in the batch input processing, or later with the created data.

Best you give examples and mention what you expect to get and what you currently have