cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC521 not validating data collection after rework

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have assigned DC521 to a resource, data collection is done for beyond min/max limits. We raised the non conformance and  sent SFC to disposition route. Once SFC has started and completed at disposition operation it went in queue with same operation of production route. We started the SFC and clicked on complete, SFC is completed with out validating for data collection results which are recorded at same operation earlier.

Help on this is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I would suggest this is a bug - what version of SAP ME are you running?

The help for DC521 implies you need to run DC Edit to change the collected data to correct the problem, so DC521 should keep failing the SFC otherwise.

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for the response.

We are using SAP ME version Base 15.0.3.16.

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I tested in 15.0.3.18 and get the same result - DC521 does not check the limits the second time through the same operation. You should open a support incident for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar issue (identified as a bug) that was since resolved with a patch - some of the testing we did that the developers found helpful was to try the same scenario except to run the SFC through a different resource after the Rework (disposition) was completed and you return to the original routing....