cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diet suitability search

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try and search for specific diet suitability values using the "extended search feature" option in RMWB, there are no search criteria.  When I try a manul search, it displays only items that have that field populated, but not what the data is.  How can I search for specific diet suitablity data?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nick_valeriano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Leann,

Can you clarify what it is you're trying to do? It sounds like you're trying to search for data within a specific field within a Recipe/Formula/Spec? Also, how are you performing the manual search, through se16/se16n?

-Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

I'm not using se16, I'm using the search features in RMWB.  I have tried to find the tables where this would be stored but everything is structures.  If you can provide guidance on the tables, in addition to the ability to find this data using the search features, I'd be extremely happy.

~LeAnn

nick_valeriano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Leann,

Are you searching by Specification numbers? If so the following EHS tables might be helpful for se16n, however the way EHS tables are set up a bit more complicated than most, you need to follow the RECN to RECNROOT to trace the same data around each table:

Specification Header - ESTRH

Specification Material Assignment - ESTMJ

Specification - Value Assignment (Property tree) - ESTVH

Value assignment item - ESTVP

Charactersistic values - ESTAUSP - CABN

Value Assignment table - ESTVA

It sounds like you want to create a weekly or daily report on the Diet Suitability data? This may require custom reporting because the RMWB search function is really only used to find the specs filled with data you require, it's not a reporting functionality.

Hope that helps!

-Nick