cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Cloud Portal not showing anything (via HCP / SuccessFactors)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Recently when accessing the Extension feature in SuccessFactors we would see the below:

Today this is what I see:

Basically, nothing is showing. How can I get this resolved so that I see what is in the first screenshot again? I have full access to our HCP account, SuccessFactors provisioning, the SuccessFactors instance, etc. I am an experienced SuccessFactors consultant and have been working with HCP for about 6 months.

I apologize if this has been posted already - if it has been please point me in the direction of the post.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stanimir_ivanov
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

If you have used the automatic extension onaboarding feature in the SuccessFactors Provisioning it means you have not assigned your company administrator users to the Extensions Administrators RBP Group.

Please follow the "2.1 Defining the People Pool for Managing Extensions" section from the SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Extension Package for SuccessFactors implementation guide (http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/012002523100013621492014E).

Regards,

Stanimir

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stanimir,

We already took these steps and I have validated that the user (admin) is in the permission group assigned to these permission roles. That is why they can access the Extensions page.

As mentioned, we could see all of the tabs in the past and nothing has changed on the SuccessFactors side. Please also see the comment from Rafi Pinto above about something we should have that is missing.

Best regards,

Luke

stanimir_ivanov
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Is there a way to have a call and check your configurations today?

Please sent me suitable timeslot and an email and I will invite you for a conference call.

Thanks,
Stanimir

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stanimir,

Of course. Send me a message and I can provide contact details.

Best regards,

Luke

stanimir_ivanov
Participant
0 Kudos

Just sent you a MR on the mail listed in your scn profile.

Regards,

Stanimir

stanimir_ivanov
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Based on your confirmation that your user does have the Extensions Admin RBP role I assume that the destination configuration set for the SAP HANA Cloud Portal is obsolete (with 1511 SuccessFactors released new API server URLs).

In order to get the currect configuration you have to execute following steps:

1. Deactivate the Extension Management feature from the SuccessFactors Provisioning.
    1. Follow section "2.2. Deactivating Extension Package for SuccessFactors" from the configuration guide I've posted in one of my previous replies
  2. Activate it again by checking the "Extension Management" checkbox and providing your S-user that you used during initial provisioning (just one user) and click on Save button.

That we re-create all required preconfigurations (will generate new certificate for your Trust configuration and will update the destination configuration for the SAP HANA Cloud Portal). As a side effect - in case you have a client keys that you have manually created and used in destinations, you'd have to update them with the new HCP Account certificate.

Let me know the outcome.

Regards,
Stanimir

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Stanimir. This, unfortunately, made no difference to the issue.

I'm speculating, but could it be anything related to the spec.xml file?

stanimir_ivanov
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

No, it cannot be related to the spec.xml file.

Let's have a call on Monday to investigate and solve you issue.

Regards,
Stanimir

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for you and your team resolving the issue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Please make sure the user you are using to login into SuccessFactors account also have TENANT_ADMIN permission.

To do so, please log in into your HCP account page, select relevant account and click on "Subscriptions" (on the left sidebar).

There should be an "nwc" application under Subscribed Java Application, click on it.

Now Navigate to Roles and make sure the user id you are logged in with is assigned to the role TENANT_ADMIN.

If this does not resolve your issue please let me know.

Regards,

Rafi

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for your reply! We don't have "nwc" under Subscribed Java Applications on our account:

Best regards,

Luke

yarivzur
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Luke,

we're checking. Will get back to you.

yariv (and the deadly team of ninja developers who are looking at the problem right now)