Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Exit not triggered every time(specially initially)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am facing a weird issue, like in my requirement to Trigger a Event to raise a workflow, once a Reservation(MB21) is created -  I had done the coding inside component of exit MBCF0007, and have verified the activation twice.

Issue is whenever i create a MB21 reservation, the logic inside EXIT doesn't get Executed usually, but if I start the debug from '/h' or by putting an explicit break point in or before Exit, then the logic get executed.

And once the logic is executed, then rest attempts are successfully executing the Customer Exit logic.

I have no Idea what is going wrong here, as i had reverted and re-created and re-activated the CMOD implementation here, but no Luck.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Nitin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself, Issue was because there was update task which was not committed properly before calling of this Exit.

3 REPLIES 3

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nitin,

Whether this exit has been included in the enhancement list of a project (CMOD), which is an essential thing for any exit to function.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Yes, Off course that is inside a Project(CMOD), which i have activated twice, to ensure no inconsistency in activation.

And point is the code get executed only when i am placing explicit Debug point in exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself, Issue was because there was update task which was not committed properly before calling of this Exit.