cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call a Java 7 spring application from SAP MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a java spring application which I want to call from an exit in SAP MM.

Which is the best way to do it? Should I define an RFC or use e.g. the JCo? Or there is another way to integrate the java application in the SAP environment?

Regards

Mar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it possible?

Java 7 spring applications you will develop the eclipse or some other tools-- this is JAVA Stack

SAP MM is totally related to SAP Stack

is it possible to communication between these two.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

thanks a lot for the answer but what should I use to integrate the spring application in the SAP Java Stack? Can I deploy the jars in SAP and call the java application from the ABAP Code?

I would appreciate a little bit more information about how to do it. I have never done it before and I am confuse about the way I should follow for the integration.

Regards

Mar

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what i understood is here.

you will deploy the spring application into the SAP Java Stack and calls the Spring application into MM using ABAP code. this is you are saying right?

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Call Java from ABAP

perhaps a bit more complex. You will have to distribute a HTTP Request Using the SAP Web Dispatcher. Check here for more details: [SAP Web Application Server with ABAP and J2EE|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/53/97583c2439e66fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

Didn't you ask yesterday? ([Calling Java program from ABAP|Re: Calling Java program from ABAP]).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

>>you will deploy the spring application into the SAP Java Stack and calls the Spring application into MM using ABAP code. this is you are saying right?

Right, that's what I want. Or would you propose another way to do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will have a look into it.

>>Didn't you ask yesterday?

No, I didn't ask before about it

Answers (0)