Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Request same OBN data

SLuijbregts
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing leave request and use IBO_INBOX POWL. Workflow is working correct and request appear in inbox. However if the manager clicks on the workitem the same data appears everytime.

Scenario user ESS01 request two leave. One on 26.11.2015 and one on 9.12.2015. There are two work items in user MSS01 inbox which is correct. However when the manager clicks on the workitems the data from 9.12.2015 is show every time. OBN is working on launchpad but it looks like this is cached.

Help needed.

S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which version of EP your using, try to clear the browser cache and navigation chache in portal and check it.

SLuijbregts
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi We are on EHP6. We Use NWBC so this has nothing to do with portal. I have cleared browser cache multiple times but that didn't help. I now set the leave request workflow back to SAP standard W2150001. Workitems get in the managers mailbox. We use launchpadhandler for standard SAP task 21500003 with following parameters:

LPD_ROLE = Z_MSS

LPD_INSTANCE = SERVICES

LPD_BUS_PARAMS= LRF_REQUEST_ID=${ITEM.REQUESTID} and we tried als WI_ID=${item.EXTERNALID}

LPD_ALIAS=APPROVE_LEAVE

I did a debug on the POWL feederclass CL_IBO_INBOX_FEEDER_WI method POWL_GET_OBJECTS and in table lt_workitems there a two workitems shown with different WI_ID's and REQUEST_IDS. It seems to me that something is wrong with these parameters forwarded to the webdynpro by the launchpadhandler.

Question is How for example do we get the variable LRF_REQUEST_ID or WI_ID for the application forward using a the worfklowcontainer? This does not work at the moment for a variable value within this parameter.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2038043 you are which release? PT-RC-UI-XS 1946640 4 41 POWL : Incorrect  leave approval record selected ensure notes are implemented first and follow correct SWFVISU config We have this Powl 1.Use transaction SWFVISU to check the following entries and correct them if needed: TS21500003  ABAP WebDynpro                         APPLICATION          HRESS_A_PTARQ_LEAVREQ_APPL                         CONFIGURATION    HRESS_AC_PTARQ_LEAVREQ                         DYNPARAM              LRF_ARQ_MODE=A&LRF_WITEM_ID=${item.externalId}                         NAMESPACE          SAP TS21500004  ABAP WebDynpro                         APPLICATION          HRESS_A_PTARQ_LEAVREQ_APPL                         CONFIGURATION    HRESS_AC_PTARQ_LEAVREQ                         DYNPARAM              LRF_SKIP_OVERVIEW_PAGE=N                         NAMESPACE          SAP