Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually maintain the Interest rate instrument conditions/repayment

Ahmed_Samir
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

First of all Thanks for your support so far, i really understand a lot of things from you guys, it's really appreciated.

I'm using Interest rate instrument for handling loans borrowed by the company, my concern is that the conditions for the contracts differs from what the SAP automatically create for each contract in the cash flow tab, as below example refer:

their loan condition

1.2.2010 100,000     Interest Due

3.3.2010 103,000     Interest Due

6.4.2010 104,000     Interest Due

How to upload the above as an opening balance for the TRM module, is it applicable to maintain the condition for each date manually, i notice that there is an option called "Single dates" in the condition details, can that be used in this case.

Regards,

Ahmed Samir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

Ofcourse, if you have payment schedule as

Date X - Amount 1

Date Y - Amount 2

Date Z - Amount 3

you can use "single dates", but as said: if you have a lot of elements in the payment schedule - it would be hard to enter them all.

The main problem is described in note 1376125 - you can enter only 12 monthly payments per conditions or 24 semimonthly payments per condition.

For example, Lease transaction: 3 years, 1 payment per month. So you have to create 3 conditions per year, each condition will contain 12 payments.

But, the instrument is usefull, for this purpose we usually create abap instrument to enter all payment schedule.

Ahmed_Samir
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Grigoriy,

I notice when i create and maintain the single dates, the first line is always empty even after inserting data in it it remove it !, is this a standard behavior?

If you can provide me with a screen shot to the cycle using single day with the cash flow output

it will be really appreciated.

also could you please assist giving me an overview about the ABAP Program you use for such a case?

Regards,

Ahmed Samir

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I managed to simulate the situation like yours!

If in your condition "Fix.Int.rate" is set and you use update rule "Single date".

Then you have empty "Condition amount" for the first line.

To change it - set "Amount" radiobutton.

Enter "Interest amount" and change "First" and "Last periods" to "Include fully"

And there will be everything okey!

Also check my answer here -

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As concerns the program, i don't have access to customer system and also i don't have any description of this programm right now.

I used Object type BUS5102 "FTRCondition" and its method FTRCondition.Create (function module BAPI_FTR_CONDITION_CREATE) to create condition with single dates for transaction i needed.

Ahmed_Samir
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Grigoriy,

appreciated.

Regards,

Ahmed Samir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

By the way, here is some documentation for you:

Condition Details: Interest - Mixed Documentation - SAP Library

Regards, Feng

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

With single dates, you can control each flow manually, which means you can set the due date for each interest flow individually.
But if there're lots of interest flows it's not suggested.

Regards, Feng