cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yearend adjustments for earnings wage types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are currently adjusting some earnings wage types that were not paid against wrong tax company for same employee.

I will take an example:

An employee was paid WT 2020 for amount 200 against tax company US01 so it generated /560 and the employee is paid at that time. Now we need to adjust this 200 amount against different tax company US02 as the users paid it against wrong tax company. So basically we are putting -ve values in IT 221 for WT 2020 against Tax company US01 and one more adjustment of WT +ve values in IT221 against US02. Now when we run this adjustment every thing along with taxes are adjusting correctly. Also it is adjusting /560 and also creating /5U9 NAMCheck now my question is /560 generation will cause any problems when we run payroll after this adjustment?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a "Miscelaneous Deduction" WT, could you use it in both these IT0221 (one in negative and one in positive) to cancell out the generation of WT /560?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the suggestion Remi, I have done some testing and since it is a NAMC that adjustment payroll is not impacted on the next regular payroll it is just adjusting the /560 YTD as the earnings are adjusted.

This issue is resolved.

Thankyou

Answers (0)