cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wage Type Text missing for Custom and Model WTs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created Custom WT by copying Model WT. When I checked in any WT Table, WT Text is missing for all WTs for Custom and Model WTs.

Any Help??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to table V_T512T and enter the text for those wage types.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are so many Sap Delivered Wage Types and one Custom WT that I created. I do not know the Texts fro SAP Delivered WTs.. .

It is specific to country grouping 38, Colombia. All SAP Delivered Wage Type missing Short and Long Texts.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it could be because of your Log-in Language (if SAP has not yet created the text in that Language).

Try using t-code se16n to look at table T512T for Country Code 38, without specifying any Language.

In my system, all texts for Country Code 38 are in English, and there is nothing in French, Spanish or any other Language (but then again, we only use Payroll Canada, with WTs Texts in English and French).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx. Log on language is EN. I create WTs for different countries logged in as US user. Worked always.

I checked no WT for Ctry gp 38 Colombia in table V_T512_D. But I could find a model WTs to copy and create custom WT for IT8. 2 issues:

1) not all the WT related tables got updated automatically. Strange, did not happen before. I had to manually create Wage Texts, permissibility Etc.

2)  annual salary amt on IT8 is not calculating automatically.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When copying a w/t, you find a w/t which has characteristics & requirements as close as possible to the new w/t. 

When w/t is copied, the txn lists the tables/views copied.  It may not copy a table/view like V_T51P1, because the related w/t is unknown at the time of copy.

Then based on the new w/t's requirements - go to each of the tables/vies copied, make sure every part of the config (e.g., proc classes, cum classes, eval classes, etc) is right.

Posting config copied, for example, may not be right. 

Where it is not correct, you may need to delete/remove such config item.  For example a w/t may not be relevant to IT 14.

Wage type Text as the others said may have not been translated.  Hence no text.

Annual salary depends on the requirements of salary structure.

Adding, changing or deleting config during copy/creation, is a very common part of the w/t config process.

Further, all w/t related processes must be tested - maintenance of empl data, time eval, payroll, posting, reports e.g., payslip, periodic/annual reports, any custom reports, etc

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What EHP and Patch are you on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

EHP6, SP93

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree, I am setting new country CO 38 in SAP HCM and need to customize system as required. For new WTs for Annual Salary, good thing, hopefully this one last issue that on new IT0008 – Basic Pay, the currency next to the wage type bottom left and next to annual salary middle right was blank.  After adjusting config table PS ty, now I can see the currency defaulted next to WT on left but needed to select currency manually next to annual salary. And started getting below internal error when using PA40 to do new hire, all other screens are fine except when getting to IT8 and try to save. But if I use PA30 i could save fine. User need PA40 to create first time IT8 screen for new hires.

Error description - Internal error occurred RP_ANSAL_FROM_WAGETYPE erro bigger issue is that internal error is still coming when using PA40 for new hires. i tried all solutions available on SCN, no luck.

Any help??

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post details of error from function RP_ANSAL_FROM_WAGETYPES - details, error code, class, etc?  From the error, press help to give details; navigate to give you error code.  The error could be in the feature ANSAL, currency being not found or conversion error, etc.

Also in MP000800 program module, search for RP_ANSAL, it calls above function (in include MP000840).  Navigate to the function by double click on the function.  You can also navigate to the function code in txn SE37.  Then set a break point at the beginning of the function.  Then execute the error giving txn PA40 or PA30.  Then in debug mode you can find the source of the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error Description: Internal error occurred while calling function module RP_ANSAL_FROM_WAGETYPES Message No. PG334 Diagnosis When you called up the RP_ANSAL_FROM_WAGETYPES function module, an exception was triggered. There are several possible reasons for this. •Error in the system settings •Error / inconsistency in the data •Program error (modification, note, SAP) •Other The error should not occur because of incorrect entries. Procedure for System Administration Examine the error and check your entries. If this error recurrs, carefully note the message, and how the error occurs. If necessary, report the error to SAP. The error occurs in the following environment: •Program 'MP000800' •Form / Module 'CALC_ANSAL_FROM_WAGETYPES' The function module RP_ANSAL_FROM_WAGETYPES triggered here the exception '4'

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the exception, it is apparent it is due currency conversion error.

As suggested earlier, you need to debug the error, setting a break point in the function RP_ANSAL_FROM_WAGETYPES.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please provide more details on the fix?

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not a fix.

Suggestion was to debug and find the cause of error.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check table view V_T539J for ANSAL ?

Note that you are getting quite far from your original query which was on missing WT Text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

It started with WT text.... I created texts for the custom WTs, worked. So I  will close the thread. If needed, will create new thread.

Answers (0)