cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking to download jQuery library every time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The jQuery library http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.1/jquery.min.js

When user is working in ESS (probably through VPN). It is asking to download jQuery library every time. May be the above link is not in the VPN network.

Could anyone let me know the location of the above in Portal Content or how to find the location ?

What would be the impact if we download the jQuery library and update the link with local link ?

Thanks,

Inamul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saar_dagan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

There is no way that this request is from SAP out of the box content, this must be a custom application.

In the custom application you have a request to a CDN which is of course not in the VPN as it is on google servers.

look through your custom code and search for this URL and remove it.

btw it is also a very old jQuery version.

BR,

Saar

rohit_singhal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inamul,

Can you isolate the object which is triggering the download prompt for jquery library.

Also you can upload the jquery script in KM and provide its reference instead of web reference.

Do let me know in case you have any further queries.

Best Regards,

Rohit Singhal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I think, whenever users are accessing ESS through VPN this is coming, so i think need update the link with local link everywhere irrespective of the specific object.

Is there a way to make that jQuery link added to VPN so that it will be trusted and will not ask to download ?