Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP confirmed quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GATP gurus

Case 1:

If my sales order with requirement  quantity is 10000 which is created on 20/11/2015  , I have stock of 10000 available on 20/11/2015

If  my issue limit is 00:00:00 and receipt limit is 12:00:00 then when the confirmed date will be ?

Case2 :

If my sales order with requirement  quantity is 10000 which is created on 20/11/2015  , I have stock of 10000 available on 20/11/2015

If  my issue limit is 12:00:00 and receipt limit is 23:00:00 then when the confirmed date will be ?

Help will be appreciated

Actually I referred below link

Definition of Buckets for ATP Time Series - Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) - SAP Library

Valuation of Receipts and Issues in Buckets - Settings for Global ATP - SAP Library

Regards

Jaisree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisree

What is the bucket size for your system? Assuming one bucket per day, 23 hours of shift receipt is not recommended by SAP. Please see below:

I do not understand the requirement of using 23 hours of receipt shift.

Best Regards,

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth

First of all thanks for your response .

Actually my Bucket size is One day actually i am not able to know how availabilty time is calculated in the above cases

Just I want to know how calculation is happening when bucket capacity is 1 day and two days .

Kindly consider my receipt limit as   24:00:00  and Issue limit as 00:00:00 in 2nd case .

regards

Jaisree

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In that case it will be confirmed today at 16:00 because receipt is shifted by 8 hours:

Hope this helps.

Regards

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Parth

How we got receipt is shifted by 8 hours please explain

suppose in my first case if i am creating order on 23-11-2015 at 5:00AM then when i will get availabilty confirmation date as 23-11-2015 1 PM is it right .please correct it if it is wrong

Thanks & regards

Jaisree

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The shifting of receipts is shifting back from the issue limit end. i.e. in this case shift 08:00 hours back from 24:00 = 16:00. Hence in CO09 screen or in Product view in APO you will find these date/time when your order is confirmed. This is very easy to model in your sandbox system, please do that to get better clarity. Please refer to my blog for details on this:

No it is wrong. Availability Date does not change with time you create the order when your bucket logic is Conservative Logic. Hence it will be 16:00 for all your orders irrespective of when you create. The confirmation date might differ though.

Hope this was helpful.

Best Regards

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Perth

I understand your point . But i am confused with below calculation .please correct it

Actually in my system i have mantained  my issue limit is 00:00:00 and receipt limit is 12:00:00 .Iam getting confirmation time as 02:04:00

how it is calculating

And for order in rrp3 i am getting same date as 02:04:00in co09 also .

Regards

Jaisree

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check in your APO system the settings maintained for ATP bucket - Is the logic conservative against your bucket?

SPRO->APO->GATP->General Settings->Maintain Global Settings for Availability Check.

Also check settings in ATP group if the correct bucket is assigned to your ATP group

SPRO->APO->GATP->Product Availability Check->Maintain ATP Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Perth

Please find below screen shot for atp group 02

Regards

Jaisree

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is some issue with your system. Ideally you should see bucket ID against an ATP group like this:

Please click on the configuration button and make the Bucket ID visible.

Similarly for Bucket configuration also you should see Bucket TS after Dist Key field:

Please click on the configuration button and make the Bucket TS visible.

This means you have not assigned Bucket ID to your ATP group. Please get this corrected and close this thread if you are able to do this.

Regards

Parth Soneji

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

For e.g.

To make Bucket TS visible in Bucket configuration screen:

click on Configuration button on right most of screen (circled with blue pen!) then click on Admistrator then make Bucket TS visible!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Perth

I am not getting administrator tab .i am using SCM 5.0

Regards

Jaisree

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You are checkign the wrong screen!!!!!!

Please go to ATP buckets in the left side of the page and then click on the configuration button!!!!

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also,

check with your administrator to see if you have enough authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Perth

when i check in co009 atp bucket i am getting start issue and start of recipt with 12 hours difference as shown below which are irrescpective of creation order .From  where these dates are coming ?

In the below  case

If  my issue limit is 00:00:00 and receipt limit is 12:00:00 then when the confirmed date will be ?

what could be date for conservative logic ,progressive total conservative and exact

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jaisree

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you assign the bucket ID to your ATP group first???

Please post a screenshot of your ATP group again.

Best Regards

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI perth

please find below screen of ATP group

Regards

Jaisree

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Ideally you should see one more field - ATP Bucket ID as displayed below. I am not sure why you are not seeing it - May be because it is SCM5.0 which is unlikely though. Please get this checked once from your Basis team.

If you do not assign ATP bucket ID here, it will behave with what you have maintained in blank bucket ID.

Best Regards

Parth Soneji

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also,

the time difference is correct. Start of the bucket is 05:30 because of your timezone - India (Actual Issue Limit is 00:00:00 UTC). You have maintained 12 hours of shift receipts probably in your bucket ID " " (blank) and that is why your receipt bucket starts at 17:30 (i.e. 12:00:00 UTC).

About your order confirmation - in case of conservative logic it will be confirmed at 12:00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisree

Are you using CTP with Block planning

Regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Perth

I will check all the points said by you . Before closing these thread i would like to ask my final question.

If my sales order with requirement  quantity is 10000 which is created on 27/11/2015  , I have stock of 10000 available on 27/11/2015

Then what would be my confirmation time in the below cases

Conservative:

progressive:

Exact:

Total conservative

If  my issue limit is 00:00:00 and receipt limit is 12:00:00 is it equal to1 Bucket per day.  pls correct if wrong.

Thanks for your suggestions

Thanks & Regards

Jaisree

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Shifting of receipts is only for conservative logic. So out of your cases only conservative is valid and your order will be confirmed at 12:00.

Buckets per day you can decide and maintain in configuration:

Please read through the material and try to understand to have clarity. Hope this was helpful.

Best Regards

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth

Yeh in my case i am using  conservative logic but i want to know about progressive ,totalconservative ,exact logic for the above cases .

where bucket per day time logic is mantain in configue settings

Regards

Jaisree

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Well, I just showed you where! It's in the screenshot.

Parth Soneji

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manoj_gaikwad
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jaisree,

I think there is forward scheduling happening in your case and that's why the MBDAT will start from current time. which may be 2:04 when you did the ATP check.

Try using an RDD in future to see if you get an expected timing as per your issue limit.

Thanks,

Manoj