cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference quantity in the Non Conformity Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to know if there is any possibility to ge the "Actual lot quantity" in the "reference quantity" field of a Non Conformity Notification created automatically after keying a bad result for a production inspection lot.

In fact, I get the quantity of the production order released in the "Ref. Quantity" field of my notification when I would want to get the quantity of production order that has been confirmed/delivered. Is there any way to do that ?

Thank you for your kind help.

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am guessing here! Are you referring to the notification created in connection to 03 inspection type? If yes then your observation should be correct. In case of 03 lots, the lot quantity always reflects to the order quantity. If your order Qty is 100 PC then this lot Qty would also be 100 PC. If you are doing partial GRs say 40 PC, 50 PC and 10 PC then 3 different inspection of 04 would be created.

So you can get the quantity of production order that has been confirmed/delivered as reference quantity in the above individual inspection lots and not to the 03 type.

Have I understood the requirement correctly?

Anand