Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overhead Calculation Issue CJ44 After EHP7 Upgrade

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PS Experts,

I would really appreciate if you can provide some inputs in subjected regard. After SAP EHP7 upgrade overhead debits not showing in CJ44 and CJ45. I found one SAP Note 1903440 which i thought would help me to get rid of this issue but after  implementing the same, issue still persisting in the system. please suggest any dependent note is required to implement with the above mentioned note or any another solution you can suggest in this issue.

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

After applying the note, if you still have issues, it cannot be solved. Please contact SAP by raising a OSS note.

Regards

Terence

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi maria,

Thanks for your response.

I checked snote, this node is completely implemented, still debits not coming. I will raise the same to SAP.

Any correction program or dependent note we have to execute or implement ?

Regards

Gaurav ahuja

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Have you applied this note

1396759 - KSI4: Short dump GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

Regards

Terence

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

No, This note is mentioned in SAP Note 1903440 but I am not sure whether what this note does. Please suggest if this is required to implement and what impact it will make in the system?

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I cannot confirm / suggest the impact, you need to check note then apply, else you need to contact SAP. That's the only suggestion.

As per the note, it has two solutions, but from this note and another from note you have applied.

Regards

Terence