cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2008 Crystal Reports Install Executables from http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27917

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I t download the SP3 & SP4 executables they can't be installed as they fail verification. Could you please check these files or alternatively provide different links.

Also what is required for me get access to SP7. I'm trying to fix an issues I have with exporting a report as PDF with Optional Windows Update KB3012049 installed causing the following error. If I uninstall this update everything works as before..

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Service Pack 1

Total Memory 8104 MB Total Physical Memory 8 GB

Module version 1.0.26 Build (0)

22 February 2015 22:43

CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.InternalException:

Error in File C:\Users\rentals\AppData\Local\Temp\temp_57fe78f8-b8ea-4916-922e-43bbe189bf34 {7BC02C82-F386-48E7-8412-B0F235351CCB}.rpt:

Operation not yet implemented. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800003E7):

Error in File C:\Users\rentals\AppData\Local\Temp\temp_57fe78f8-b8ea-4916-922e-43bbe189bf34 {7BC02C82-F386-48E7-8412-B0F235351CCB}.rpt:

Operation not yet implemented.

at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.Controllers.ReportSourceClass.Export(ExportOptions pExportOptions, RequestContext pRequestContext)

at CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.EromReportSourceBase.ExportToStream(ExportRequestContext reqContext)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ConvertDotNetToErom.ThrowDotNetException(Exception e)

at CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.EromReportSourceBase.ExportToStream(ExportRequestContext reqContext)

at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.ExportToStream(ExportRequestContext reqContext)

at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export(ExportRequestContext reqContext)

at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.ExportToDisk(ExportFormatType formatType, String fileName)

at PropertyManagementReporter.ReportPrintRoutineInspectionForm.PrepareRoutineInspection(PropertyPortfolio portfolio, Report report, Boolean includePhotos, String filename)

at PropertyManagementReporter.PropertyPortfolioFrame.d(Object A_0, DoWorkEventArgs A_1)

Message was edited by: Brian Post Forgot to mention that this project is using Visual Studio 2008 & can't be updated to a later versions. Can I  upgrade which Crystal Reports version & still use Visual Studio 2008.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Moved your post to CR for VS forum.

No option other than to uninstall that MS KBA, DEV can't duplicate the issue yet so nothing to fix on our side.

See this post:

No, CR for VS will only integrate into VS 2010 and above.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

You haven't replied about the issue with bad downloads for SP3 & SP4. Please post with updated links so I can apply these updates to see if it fixes my issue as your Devs can't reproduce it.

Also if required I can supply a small sample that does reproduce the issue for you

0 Kudos

What post about bad downloads?

Try again... use different browser...

Answers (0)