Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assing different GL to financial instrument 55A

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am new in TM and have a requirement to assign different type of gl to different type of loans..

I found that under deine account determination that its possible to assign one gl only to indicate loan received .. my company has many types of loans and need to assign evert type to different GL.

Regards

Mahmoud el Nady

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor

Hello Mahmoud,

From here

SPRO -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Treasury and Risk Management -> Transaction Manager -> General Settings -> Accounting -> Link to Other Accounting Components -> Define Account Determination (tr. SM34 -> TRACX_ACC_DETER)

you can find that account determination depends on

1. Valuaton area - different accounting principles
  2. Account assignment reference (AAR) - read help.sap.com
  3. Currency - the currency of your transaction.

AAR can be set for transaction manually^

• In EDIT mode foloow menu Environment -> Position indicator

• SAP Menu -> Accounting -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Transaction Manager -> Money Market -> Master Data -> Position Indicator ->
    • TPM3 - Assign Account Assignment Reference
    • TPM56C - Change

Automatically

• IMG -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Treasury and Risk Management -> Transaction Manager -> General Settings -> Accounting -> Link to Other Accounting Components -> Define Account Assignment Reference Determination (OTC Transactions) (tr. TPM32) - for more about derivatio read articles

If you use Move step you can choose from many parameters to derive the right AAR:

That's it!

So, account determination depnds on valuation area, currency and AAR. You need to create several different AAR to assign many GL accounts. And assignment of AAR to your transactions depends on many other parameters.

If you tell us what exactly you need, we'll help you.

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot for your informative answer .. i check the manual assignment of Account assignment reference and its working properly.. i will read both recommended doc for how to automatically assign AAR and revert back to you in case of any additional question.. Thanks very much

Regards

Mahmoud EL nady

Answers (0)