Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALL store procedures in HANA from SDS

richard_gu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I recently read some articles about using getdata() in CCL to call store procedures in HANA. The sample work fine when there is no output parameters.

But I would like also to ask if my store procedure has output parameters (more than one) how to handle it?

Also if my store procedure has table type input parameters, how to pass into? Can I simply pass a vector with same structure?

Thanks indeed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DJSmith
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, there is no way to return multiple parameters to ESP using getData. This has been requested as enhancement previously.

I will be very interested if you find out anything otherwise.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is always the option to write a small wrapper procedure that returns the data in a more convenient way. That might be easier than to try to fiddle something in ESP

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Richard,

I have an example of calling stored proc with multiple input params and also output params with multiple values. I am also using table types as inputs. My example is done from the XS point of view but it may be similar to what you need, I hope

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/hana/blog/2015/11/18/callling-stored-proc-with-multipl...