cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a version of Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2015?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a version of Crystal Reports that is compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015? A version that integrates with the Visual Studio 2015 IDE?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Yes there is. I moved your post to CR for VS forum. On the Overview tab you'll find a link to download the installer into VS and the redist packages:

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don,

Thank you for your reply. I downloaded and installed Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2015. I am assuming that this is a trial version that will expire after a certain amount of time. How long is the trial period, and what is the cost to purchase Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2015?

Thanks

Bob

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually, the SDK is free.  There is no trial period.  There are, however, limits on how it can be used.  If you're using for software that will be used "in house" at only your company, then it is free to use.  If you're building software that you're going to sell, you'll need to contact SAP Sales for licensing.

Other limits:

Max of 3 open reports on the server

Max of 100 "print jobs".  A print job is an open report or subreport.  So, for example, if you have a report that uses a subreport to get data in a detail section, you can have at most 99 records in any run of the report (1 print job for the main report and 99 for the subreports).

-Dell

0 Kudos

For the licensing it's on the Overview Tab also:

Don

Answers (0)