SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment reallocation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me.

When am going to reallocate the payments back in the account by using the T.code FPCPL sometimes it shows a error"Difference xxxx GBP is too large to be cleared and the debit and credit amount is also not same in this case .so i think this is the case why it showing this error .so how can i resolve this issue i want to know.

Thanks in advance.

Nishant

4 REPLIES 4

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Can you please provide screenshot of you payment line item as you can see in FP05 and as you can see in FPCPL ?

Thanks,

Bodhisattwa

former_member261786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishanth,

Use payment clarification process to complete this issue, it looks the specified amount and available amount may not be same.

check the amount previously partially allocated with any BP/CA or go partial clearing in Payment to be clarified tab  to post same from FPCPL.

Regards,

HARI

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

How are you attempting to clarify the payment?

Whats the reason for it being in the Clarification list? Wrong Contract Account number or something else? Please give us some more details.

Thanks and regards,

Ivor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivor,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes due to product change two contract lines has been created with the same contract account number under the same b.no. so here we need to reverse the latest contract for which we need to transfer the incoming payments into post clarification and then need to live the second contract and do the product change and then need to transfer the payment from post clarification to contract account but when am going to transfer the payment the error showing GBP is too large to be cleared.

Regards,

Nishant