Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDocs not generated

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi All,

I'm working in SOLMAN system (7.1 EhP1). I need to setup the system in order to sent out business documents (e.g. incidents) created/changed in solman to external non SAP system. I'm using XIF to achieve that. I went through all customizing of CRM middleware but still whenever I change or create the incidents no BDoc are generated.

When I create new business partner (BP) or I change BP assignment I'm able to see corresponding BDoc in tcode SMW01. Based on this I judge that middleware is working in general however I do miss some customizing with regards to BDoc Type = BUS_TRANS_MSG.

can you suggest where I should look?

thanks

m./

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved! there was a filter in implementation CRM_BUS20001_UPLOAD of BADI ORDER_SAVE which prevented FM CRM_UPLOAD_BUS_TRANS_MSG to run.

thanks to all who replied.

m./

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin,

Please make sure you subscribe the business transaction BDOC type BUS_TRANS_MSG in SMOEAC and enter the correct RFC destination as to where you want to receive the transaction.

Please check the SMOEAC settings.

Thanks,
Chandrakant

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrakant,

I checked all the setup in SMOEAC and I'm sure it is fine.

I still have a feeling that there is something wrong with respect to change documents/pointers. This is due to fact that no CD are stored in tables CDHDR/CDITM when I create an order. There are values stored in these tables only when I change existing order however at the end no BDoc is generated.

Also when I debug saving of the order FM like CRM_UPLOAD_BUS_TRANS_MSG or CRM_UPLOAD_BTMBDOC_START_FLOW are not called at all.

Therefore I was checking how object CRM_ORDER looks in tcode SCDO. I believe here are settings which rules how/when change documents are generated. Field CRMA_ORDERADM_H is not checked, Can this be reason of this behavior?

thanks,

m./

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I moved a bit further however my main problem is not resolved.

Queue Demon in t-code SMOHQUEUE wasn't operational. By creating 2 RFC connections:

SAPCRM_MW_RR_* to client 000 and to my solman/crm client ny BUPA_MAIN BDocs are processed right away I create/update business partner and and IDoc is sent out from the solman system as well.

However my main issue with BDoc Type = BUS_TRANS_MSG is not resolved. I observed one more thing:

When I create new incident (crm order) from the scratch I do not get any BDocs generated. There are no change documents and change pointers written neither.

However when I change description to existing I'm incident (crm order) I get change document and change pointer written into respective tables. But new BDoc is not generated as well.

Can you suggest what I shall setup in order to get change documents/pointers generated while creating new solman order? Also what is missing that BDoc is not generated when existing incident is changed.

thanks,

m./

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

1. Please check in Tcode SMW3_00 ( customizing: SPRO->SAP Customizing Implementation Guide->Customer Relationship Management->CRM Middleware and Related Components->Message Flow Setup->BDoc Type Settings) if there is an entry BUS_TRANS_MSG with flag "Do not Send".

If so, please uncheck the flag "Do not send", or delete the entry.

2. Please check the inbound scheduler in tcode SMQR, whether there are queues unregisterd for business transactions.

Best regards,

Ellen

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

thanks a lot. I checked things you suggested:

1. in tcode SMW3_00 flag "do not send" is not checked for BUS_TRANS_MSG

2. in tcode SMQR I do not have any queues in here. However this is tcode related inbound data flow. In my case I need to send out data created/changed in solman to external system. So I had a look into tcode SMQS. Here the queue of my external system has status INACTIVE. Anything that I miss in here?

Thanks