cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip in ESS not showing properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured the payslip (SAP Standard using PE51) and did the settings as suggested by Siddharth in . But when I check in ESS, I am getting the payslip as follows :

All datas are showing but the payslip is completely scattered. In the SAP Renumeration statement, it is showing properly.

Please suggest me what to do.

Regards,

Namsheed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to design it properly ...that's the reason we go with HRFORMS payslip or smart forms it will get properly with correct spacing and lining the standard will be like that only as in ur screen ...post ur PE03 features screen shot once

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

Have you got any idea what is the issue

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In future HRFOR under RCLAS maintain values as below

ESS  $CEDT$

otherwise SAP_PAYSLIP

In Future EDTIN

Check the correct payslip variant name maintained as per PC00_M40_CEDT t-code.

And also make sure that variant is having the right form name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in      EDTIN feature return value is having space or not once check it PAY SLIP or is it PAYSLIP once check it and try again check it from drop down the list of variants u have and add the correct variant in the feature and check HRFOR also

Former Member
0 Kudos

The variant name is "PAY SLIP" only in SAP. I have created a new variant "PAY_SLIP" and made changes in the feature EDTIN and activated. still the payslip is not showing properly.

And what I need to check in the feature HRFOR. Anything wrong in that..?

Thanks,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

once take help of abaper and check from their end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has resolved by recreating the variants and assign it again

I have changed the variant as suggested by Shankar also.

Thanks all,

Namsheed

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is based on that payslip design in PE51. You need to check the window and the line which they have used for drawing the boxes and lines. If it's designed correctly it will show like below in portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Please see my reply to Jwala.

Thanks,

Namsheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

ware is company logo on ur payslip? generally we have to design custom payslip with company logo ..this is a standard payslip ...design ur payslip in hrforms with the help of abaper and add that form name in HRFOR it will get visible to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

We dont want the Company logo. I didn't asked for that. My issue is the payslip is not showing properly like how it is showing in remuneration statement.

In SAP, there is no issue, it is showing perfectly fine as below

But for the same employee it is showing completely scattered payslip ESS.

Please suggest what could be the issue and where I need to check.

Regards,

Namsheed