Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Cockpit Factory Calendar without FIN_ACC_LOCAL_CLOSE activated

gidon_bethlehem3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

We have been told that FIN_ACC_LOCAL_CLOSE must be activated in order to make use of the Factory Calendar in CLOCO or Closing Cockpit. We are on ECC6 EHP6 so the business function is available to us but it carries a significant additional license.

If you do activate this business function, the Factory Calendar can be inserted in the Template. It is referenced when the Task List is created and  Scheduled Task Dates falling on non-working days are automatically moved to relevant working days as defined in the calendar

Without the Factory Calendar, the Closing Cockpit becomes very difficult to use as all the offsetting days would need to be adjusted each month in order to avoid Scheduled Task Dates falling on non-working days. The process for adjusting is very manual and prone to error.

Just wondering if anyone has come up with a work around like a user exit, BTE, BADI etc to build in Factory Calendar functionality when the Task List is created from the Template.

Thanks

Gidon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Aleksey. Do you know if this BADI works when FIN_ACC_LOCAL_CLOSE is not activated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, read note just put break point.

Also check note 1602433 - CLOCO: Multiple factory calendars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gidon,

did you find an answer for this yet?

I have the same requirement and I posted a similar message on 3rd Nov: because, reading note 1278109 it is unclear to me whether or not this functionality is available when FIN_ACC_LOCAL_CLOSE is not activated.

Thanks,

Wayne