Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Reason for Rejection on Sales Order Header

kmuzair
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

How are you Gurus,

I have a requirement that when ever I create a certain type of Sales order, it should have default reason for rejection assigned.

I have tried Transaction variant but there is a problem that until the reason for rejection screen (on the header) is not called, the value is not populated.which is why i can't use transaction variant (if is is possible to do it through variant please let me know).

Now for User exits, can i do it through User exit, if yes then please can you provide complete details.

Many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the Business need to assign Reason for Rejection as soon as a particular Sales Order type is created?

Have you explored the idea of assigning Delivery / Billing Blocks to the Sales Document Type? This will ensure that Delivery / Billing Block is assigned to the Sales Order as soon as it is created and only authorized User can remove this Block. Untill the block is removed the subsequent Transaction will not be allowed.

Still, if you chose to go for Custom Development, your ABAPer will have to include a code to check the Sales Document Type and insert reason for rejection in User Exit - USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION or USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in the program MV45AFZZ.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

kmuzair
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

The business need is quite complicated as we are integrating C4C, ECC and CRM here.

just to give everyone some idea, we are creating order in PCM (CRM) and then the order will be copied into ECC but as the order can have lame quantity (because order is created by customer on site), so we don't want this order to active w.r.t. demand.

just for the information, we are using "delivery block" but as you know it has not effect w.r.t. demand.

so that solution which i have is to set reason for rejection, due to which no demand will be generated for MRP.

Thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the standard configuration, setting automatic Reason for Rejection to a sale order type is not possible.  You need to go for customization as discussed here

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Always  a transaction will be creating Demand (with MRP) can be tuned further with schedule line category settings in VOV6-Pl deactivate Req/Assembly field & try...

Normally these type of sales orders can have separate number ranges -with intentionally missing the relevant sub-sequent transactions like 0184 & TVCPL table settings will satisfy your requirement...

May be you can avoid customization here by above approach..

Phanikumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohamed,

If the requirement is to block the Demand(I.e MRP Run) for certain Document type,You can go with Delivery block.

I have tried the following things and it is working.

• Created a Sale order in CRM
  • Order Replicated to ERP
  • Order have the delivery block by default at header level.
  • Sch.Line with Zero Confirmed Qty.
  • No entry in MD04 for the respective SO

Kindly create a new Delivery block with CONFIRMATION BLOCK is checked in OVLS T.Code and pull the same to CRM using DNL_CUST_TVLS object.

Assign the required Delivery block to the required document type in ECC in VOV8.

Regards

Logan

kmuzair
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Logan,

I already have the delivery block with the confirmation block on it but still it is showing in MD04 because of schedule line category.

By setting up confirmation block and maintain default delivery block, system only remove the confirmation of quantity on sales order not the demand, because demand is link with ordered quantity and schedule line. In my case we have Schedule line CP - MRP.

I agree with most of the Gurus.

so we will now go for user exits in order to complete the assignment.

Many thanks everyone

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By setting up confirmation block and maintain default delivery block, system only remove the confirmation of quantity on sales order not the demand, because demand is link with ordered quantity and schedule line. In my case we have Schedule line CP - MRP.

This is the standard behavior of SAP..You can see the MRP update in both the cases (either header level delivery block or schedule line delivery block)

The only difference is ATP consumption:

In header level delivery block-system will not reduce ATP quantities-so this quantity can be used for other orders.

In schedule line delivery block will reduce ATP quantities--so can't be used for next orders..

Have you tried Fine tuning method of Requirements as mentioned earlier???(at vov6)

Note: Alternatively-if your intention is only sales order creations--then you can take the copy of Item proposal doc type (PV) as a template in VOV8..

Phanikumar