SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device does not exist in IQ03

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use 101 MT against PO to take the Gas Meter with serial number in the stock. What is happening (refer attached screen shot) device is not getting created in ISU for some serial numbers. Please suggest possible reasons.

Thanks and regards

Girish

6 REPLIES 6

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

In addition to above. Device is getting created for other serial numbers.

Regards

Girish

0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

it seems that several data table contain inconsistencies. The main question is how did you create the IS-U devices? I suggest to check if all related tables are fulfilled with data for the equipment number (table EQUI, EGERH or EGERS, EQUZ). Then check if the creation process consider all these IS-U tables.

Kind regards
Thomas Sommer

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply, EQUI is partially updtaed, EGERH and EGERS are not updated and EQUZ is updated. I want to know is there any way to updated EGERH and EGERS at database level?

0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

it depends on which kind of device it is. The table EGERS is only designed for device inforecords (table EGERH for standard IS-U device). So if you want to correct the issue you have to do following:

a) delete the entry in table EQUI and EQUZ (in data tbale)
b) create a new device via transaction IQ01.
Also I suggest to consider the changing documents and analyse which transaction/program were used in the past to create this device.

Kind regards
Thomas Sommer

0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

if you detected the reason for this inconsistencies (transactions or programs) and you think it is a software bug don't hesitate to contact the SAP product support.
Kind regards

Thomas Sommer

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your input. We have raised an OSS to SAP regarding the same. Hope we get some solution.

Regards

Girish Bahuguna