cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation Ready Time for the report Agent Utilization BCM7.0

0 Kudos

Hello, I have some doubt of how BCM calculate the field "ready time" for the report Agent Utilization. I think that the sum of Free Time + Contact Handling Time (Talking Time (In) + Talking Time (Out)) + Wrap-Up (Inbound Call) + Wrap-Up (Outbound Call) is the that use for obtain the ready time, . Could you give me more details? Are you missing some information? Thank you Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

You should always let us know the version you are running. That helps a lot when we speak about this kind of things as there are usually corrections made during the run.

Then I would recommend you check reporting data guide from Market Place. Easiest way to find is by navigating to www.help.sap.com/contact-center70 then under Installation and Upgrade info you have link to guide folder. In that folder you can find "reporting contact handling examples" and "reporting data guide".

The documents should clarify how the statistics are calculated.

Regards,
Jukka

0 Kudos

Hi Jukka,

Thank you for your response, my version is 7.0.6.100, I revised the documentation "reporting_user_guide.pdf" and "Rep_Data_Examples_70.pdf", but I don't find where I can view the content of ready time field.

Now, the web www.help.sap.com seems to fail.

Regards.