cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEBA: status updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have uploaded correctly some bank statements. There were items with status colour green, others with yellow and also with red. The day after everything appears in green. How could it be possible? is there any program that could be run and update the status? please let me know.

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I uploaded the bank statemente and in the FEBA or FEBA_BANK_STATEMENT items were with status incomplete (red or yelow light). Afterwards (days later) all of them appear green (as completed) even if none of them has been cleared. Any idea about how could it be possible?

Thanks.

Regards,

Daniel

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

They would not become red / yellow to green automatically, unless somebody post processed them in FEBA or FEBA_BANK_STATEMENT. Please check with your users if they have process (posted) these items at the above mentioned transaction code. This is the normal practice, everybody use these two transaction codes to post process them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Standard Program "RFEBKA90" all marks all the bank line item as "Posted" and turns them Green Flag. Ensure that the same is not executed in your case.

Thanks & BR,

Jaymin R. Bhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I was already checking this program yesterday. However, when you run this program, does the header of the tree (bank statement number) change also the status? I did it in a test client and the status of all the items (bank statememt movements) have been modified, but not the status of the bank number item itself. Any idea? Thanks!

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it also changes the Header Status.

Ideally when a Bank Statement gets uploaded and it has bank line items which are yet to be processed (Post Processing), FEBKO table gets the status other than "8" (ASTAT)

When the Program RFEBKA90 is executed, we enter status "8" over the selection for execution, which updates the FEBKO (ASTAT) field as "8-Posted" and turns all the line item to GREEN.

The Program should be executed only when all the bank line items are posted or post processing have been completed.

Thanks.

BR, Jaymin B.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if anybody has done the post processing through FEBA or FEBA_BANK_STATEMENT transaction codes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Sometime system takes long time to get refresh the screen . Cuase of this is Slow runnung of SAP