cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery distributed to EWM System after shipment generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EWM Gurus

My requirement is like after Shipment creation then  inbound delivery distributed to EWM system or it can be visible in EWM system after shipment generated.

Kindly guide me for same.

Regards,

Akash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could delay the distribution and select deliveries for distribution where the transportation planning status is C. If this is practical, is another question...

Set up the distribution model for the warehouse number that deliveries are not immediately distributed. Create a variant for the program in the outbound delivery monitor part for distribtuion where you use the transportation planning status as selection criteria.

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

My requirement is like when planning is completed in shipment then ECC Inbound delivery is distributed to EWM system along with shipment No.

Kindly Guide me for same,

Regards

Akash

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the shipment number is not distributed with the delivery. There is an integration possible with LE-TRA, see this: Integration of ERP Shipments in Shipping and Receiving - Shipping and Receiving - SAP Library

But this is something different. And I am sure that the integration can only be successful AFTER the distribution of the delivery.

"My requirement is like when planning is completed in shipment then ECC Inbound delivery is distributed"

This can not be controlled. Because you can control the distribution of the delivery only through the transportation planning status, and this is changed when you assign the delivery to the shipment, not by any status of the shipment.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akash,

Can you please explain in detail about you requirement ?

How you create shipment ? what transaction you use ?

BR,

Olet