cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Created_by partner into an order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am facing a requirement where the created_by partner from an order has to be changed.

The case is that the UI was migrated to a portal and all the user ids have been changed along.

Therefor all the orders/activities created by the old user have error'd out as below.

Also if user is searching for activities 'beloging to me' he doesn't get any result.

Is there any way to change this?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Elena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Elena,

I think  changeable check-box is empty for 'created by' partner function in your partner determination procedure. As a result you cannot change the partner.

In my opinion, you need to check this check-box and make required changes. After you completed required changes, you can uncheck the check-box as it is now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Serkan,

Thank you for your answer.

Actually I have developed a program to make the changes  as there are many activities which need to be updated.

The flag you have mentioned was already checked.

The issue was that the Partner Function had also the 'Block Entry' flag checked which didn't allow me to make any change.

I have only unchecked that and I was able to make the changes using my program.

Best regards,

Elena

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you creating the employee BP's in your revised system?  ECC HR integration? or manually creating the employee BUP003 record?

Per note 996789 there are some various programs you can load.  We used report ZHTTMH_CP_B207_BP_RESTORE as we had some employees obtain a new ECC pernr and we wanted to assign them back to their original BP # in CRM.

Looking at table HRP1000 & HRP1001 to see how the BP, user, is tied to the CP central person and which positions & org units will help you in understanding why the belong to me does not work for these id's.

Regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Glenn,

Thank you for your answer.

We are manually creating the employee in our case.

The thing is that we could change the employee responsible on the order with the new id.

The assignment in PPOMA is also correct and the employee id is correctly assigned to the new user  id.

But the created activities with the old user error'd out as the id was not updated here as well.

What I have to do now is change that partner on the order.

Best regards,

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

the field created contains the user name of the user who created the order.

It is stored in table CRMD_ORDERADM_H under CREATED_BY.

The field is not changeable by standard functions as far as i know, so you will have to write a report to change the data directly on the database table CRMD_ORDERADMH_H in the productive system.

Best Regards,

Christoph