Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Custom Table in Personas 3.0 SP2

Deon_van_Zyl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read an article by on how to create script that simulates a custom table in Personas but was wondering if anyone has been able to find a easier way of if any new functionality has been released to do this? I have look through all the obvious components but could not find anything. The only thing I would think of is perhaps use the HTML component to display a table from another screen?

I would like to access PP01, choose a lets say an org unit.. and bring back the results of lets say all the positions linked to the org unit back to the initial PP01 screen in the table it displays on when you view the positions.

Any creative ideas will be welcome otherwise I am going to try and do the table simulation option in the link above.

Kind Regards

Deon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deon,

What I would try is creating a UI5 table. I am in the process if achieving something similar, and can let you know in a week or two once I am done.

My approach in your case would be,

-> Copy the table content to a js object

-> Create a ui5 json model by extracting content from the js object

-> Create a UI5 table in a htmlViewer and bind the above json model to that table.

Regards

Krishna

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a blog in preparation about using UI5 tables with Personas. I should be able to post it in the next day or two. Watch this space!

Steve.

Deon_van_Zyl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That would awesome! Looking forward to the blog!

Deon_van_Zyl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

That was exactly what I was thinking and it would be great to see the solution you created!

Thanks!

Deon

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The blog is here - . Hope it helps...

Steve.

Deon_van_Zyl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks you so much for this! I will implement it and let you know how it goes!

Kind Regards

Deon

Answers (0)