cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production tenant issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deployed my solution successfully into the production tenant from the test tenant.But i couldn' find my work center and my solution on the web intefrace.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taha,

Please check status of the solution is Deployed or not? If not please find out the errors why it is not successfully deployed on to Prod tenant.

On the test tenant whether this custom solution is in scope of the implementation project or not, please check? if not in scope please once again create a patch in test, scope the same and deploy it once again to prod tenant. After deploying you should be able to see the custom developed work centre floor plan in the list of work centres under Application User Management, where you should be able to assign it to the users.

Please try this out.

Regards

Hanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hanumath,

The solution is successfully deployed into the prod tenant.

I can find the solution and test it on the test tenant while i can't find into the prod tenant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taha,

Is this first time deployment of developed solution on prod tenant? If so please scope the same in the prod tenant so that the developed solution is in scope of the implementation project for the country needed. Then after completing this scoping and finetuning activity successfully, you should be able to see the work centre.

Please try this

Regards

Hanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's the first time deployement of a developed solution.

Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taha,

Thanks for the info, then please try to scope the same in to implementation scope and check this. It should work. Thanks.

Regards

Hanu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taha,

If this is the initial deployment, you you need to scope the solution.

Best regards,

Ludger Bünger

--

Custom development with all4cloud.e

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help