cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order - New individual Material Button disable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there a way to disable the "new individual material" button when creating purchase orders?

See attached screen shot.

Also, when I click this button and order an item - the purchase order shows a "individual material ID" on the purchase order but when I go to "fixed assets" tab - I cannot find this individual material ID.

How can I monitor all purchase orders where users have clicked "new individual material" button?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lokesh2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaydeep,

Go to Personalize settings in the fixed assets workcenter and you can tick the checkbox for individual material to show the list

For the list of users who have the access to post the purchase order (non-stock) then you may try to create a approval process for them so that you can restrict future purchase orders to have a control, who are allowed to use IMAT in purchase order and who should not.

Thanks

Lokesh Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaydeep,

Try to implement UI switch if there is a possibility of doing and if an undefined anchor is available on the UI you are referring. This is the one of the best ways to do it. If there is no PSM release available please contact SAP for releasing the same, which they will do if your business scenario is a valid one.

Thanks.

Regards

Hanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry I do not understand what you mean?

I have tried to go adapt screen but I cannot remove this button as there is no options available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaydeep,

I asked you to try from SDK and not from adapt .

Through SDK you have an option of implementing the UI switches where in the developed UI switch you can customize the SAP screen (Hide/Un Hide some fields,buttons,links etc.,) and assign the same to a Business Role, this business role will be assigned to a user where the customized screen will be viewed by those who logged in.

Please try this. In the SDK PDF you have a detailed session explained to implement this.

Regards

Hanu