cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Bex query input Variable ZCALWEEK(copy of 0CALWEEK)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a inventory aging query that has below selection criteria-

As of week ending (single value , mandatory) - variable for characteristics ZCALWEEK ( copy of 0CALWEEK )

Plant (single value , mandatory)

Material (range, optional)

Last to last week (ww/yyyy - 46/2015) we applied the next support pack, we moved from support pack 8 to support pack 16 (Netweaver 7.31 ).

Since then we are facing below issues -

If I run the report for week ending 46/2015, I get below error:

Diagnosis

The variable ZZ_WK_SINGLE&V1& is used as (&V2& ) lower / (&V3& ) upper interval in an interval selection. This limit has the value &V4&.

System Response

Procedure

Enter a different value for variable ZZ_WK_SINGLE&V1&. If necessary, the value of the other limit is calculated using another variable. In this case, you can also change its value.

Procedure for System Administration

Message Number BRAIN 742

Please note that the input selection variable 'As of week ending' (Z_WK_SINGLE) seen in above screen shot is used in the replacement path of variable 'As of week-2nd var' (ZZ_WK_SINGLE).

Variable 'As of week ending' (Z_WK_SINGLE) is used as input selection criteria as seen in above screen shot.

Variable 'As of week-2nd var' (ZZ_WK_SINGLE) is used in RKF calculations.

and we are getting error for variable 'As of week-2nd var' (ZZ_WK_SINGLE) though the input variable is  'As of week ending' (Z_WK_SINGLE)'.

Also note that - we haven't changed any config. Before applying support pack, report was working was expected.

What would be missing here? Did we forget to run any system job after upgrade?

Regards,

Pat.

former_member220624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

Can you share the settings for the two variables Z_WK_SINGLE and ZZ_WK_SINGLE.

Also please check the setting of ZCALWEEK in RSD1 t-code BEx tab.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are the details:

Variable Z_WK_SINGLE:

Variable ZZ_WK_SINGLE:

Further info:

We have two reports that uses above variables. Each report has 15 buckets. Report 1 has buckets starting 0 to 25 week while report 2 has buckets from 26 to >65 weeks (entire report is divided into two reports). We calculate the buckets backward starting from the week for which report was run.

Report 1 is working fine for all inputs, example week 47/2015, week 48/2015 etc.

But report 2 works only till week 45/2015. I get the said error for weeks greater than 45/2015.

I see the values 46,47 and 48/2015 in input help for variable 'As of week ending Z_WK_SINGLE', but when selected and executed, I get the error.

-Pat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pat

Coul you share the solution for this issue. I have the same error. I move some BEx Queries form BW 7.01 to BW on HANA 7.4 SP 14 and I getting the same error you describe above.

Jesus Valero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesus/Pat,

i am encountering the same issue. can you share your solution please?

cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)