Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cross company (inter company) charge

manthana_c
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

In contract , can we do intercompany charging for example the office rent charge to other company.

Pls advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandy,

Let me share my experience with this. I managed intercompany scenario using account Determination Value.

For example, company code 1000 & 2000 is doing some inter company business, where 2000 is using the facilities of company code 1000.

We need to create 2000 company code as customer (BP). Now what we have to do is to hit a separate GL account. For hitting a different GL account, we use account determination value.

In customization of Assign Account Symbol to flow type, you have to make configuration with respect to account determination value.

You can clearly see for flow type 1003, we have assigned two different account symbol (108 & 118). This way I addressed my intercompany scenario.

Regards,

Amar

manthana_c
Contributor
0 Kudos

many thanks Kumar. How about Trading Partner ,how to activate this too pls?

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandy,

I am not sure, if I understood your requirement correctly.

If you are thinking of updating the trading partner in BP master data, you can do it under general data of BP, see screen shot for your reference.

If for some reason it is not appearing for your BP, you have to check if it is not suppressed in the BP account group.

Regards,

Amar

Answers (0)