cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Repository Sync is missing some user entries in RA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a scenario where each quarter when i run the RA report for user level,Iam missing with users compared to previous list. But none of the changes neither with role level or user level changed for the same users in backend. Which means the same users which i got in my previous RA should pop-up in the next quarter report as well. I have executed the Repository sync in Full sync mode and got the user missing earlier ,But this time different user is missing compared to old one. So each time some account is missing and i have checked in all the ways but no help. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Prakash,

Please let me know how frequently Repository Sync Jobs running in your system and all the sync jobs are getting completed successfully?

You run the Repository sync job and try for the risk analysis again.

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Also check mark the checkbox : 'Show all objects' this will show users with no conflicts as well.

Thanks,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Are those users still active? If they are not, try including inactive users in your risk analysis. Try checking if the users are expired or locked as well and likewise select such options in you risk analysis.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Fazil

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

In your selection do you choose Include Users - Locked and Expired?

This may be your issue where the users may be locked.

Regards

Mustafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for looking in,But i have already included the locked users as well. I hope the selection criteria with respect to RA has been attached would gives further references.

Thanks,

Prakash.

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Try "Locked and Expired" users.

Regards

Mustafa