Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate Alerts Settings in TPM in B2B Cockpit

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I went through few blogs but configuration of certificate alert settings in TPM is not clear to me.

Can anyone please let me know the significance of this configuration and further details.

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Appala

Thanks this link is useful, but still no idea about where to configure the alerts/emails.

B2B cockpit has the  generic setting it seems, there is no option to configure alert consumers.

Thanks,

Dhanish

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanish,

We need to configure Alert Consumer from NWA, for TPM certifcate alerts as well.

Hi Appala,

I assume the set-up should work as we have all the certificates expiring in 2017, so we cannot test this feature now.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi  ,

How did you configure NWA to send the alert emails and is there any specific job that needs to be setup in the system?

In normal alert functionality in NWA we dont have option for certificate based alerting.

Thanks,

Dhanish

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanish,

I am not sure about it, but as per my understanding it should work.

Let's confirm with Appala.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

saurabhkumbhare
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess is helpful to you to trigger different types of alerts.

Thanks

Saurabh

0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

Yes . You can create your own ALERTCONSUMERJOB and mention the Queue Name in Certificate Alerts settings. By default, if nothing is mentioned in the queue name in TPM settings, it will go to default queue ALERT-TO-MAIL .

Thanks,

Appala

0 Kudos

Yes.

It shoudl work.

Meanwhile, you can test with some dummy partners configured with some dummy certificates(which are expiring within 1 or 2 hours ).

Thanks,

Appala

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Appala,

I will try to create a new certificate with portecle software? Or we have any other software?

Can you confirm about triggering certificate alert? For that do we need to create any other job or it will work with the same ALERTCONSUMERJOB?

Thanks,

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi

Did you get any information on this? I am also trying to set expiry alerts for NWA certs  from B2B cockpit.

Thanks,

Dhanish

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanish,

I am still searching, didn't got any information yet.

Do let me know if you find any information.

Thanks,

Nidhi