Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FV60 save data from custom fileds on post

former_member214137
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for a spot to enhance the Post process in FV60 to enable the saving of data from custom fields.

The same custom fields appear in MIR7 and I have implemented BADI INVOICE_UPDATE to save the data on posting, but that unfortunately does not get touched when posting via FV60.

I have been on the line for several hours now trying to find where I can implement this requirement.

I would greatly appreciate your help if you know the answer to my dilemma.

regards

Julian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadab_maldar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

The below document helps you to add the custom fields in the T-code FV60.

If you don't want to add any fields in the front end and want to save the data into custom fields than implement the BAdi as shown in the document (Ignoring adding the fields on the screen) than in backend just pass your data to the enhanced structure(Here the custom data gets stored automatically in standard tables).

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Display+customer+fields+in+header+of+logistics+invoice...

Regards,

Shadab.

2 REPLIES 2

shadab_maldar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

The below document helps you to add the custom fields in the T-code FV60.

If you don't want to add any fields in the front end and want to save the data into custom fields than implement the BAdi as shown in the document (Ignoring adding the fields on the screen) than in backend just pass your data to the enhanced structure(Here the custom data gets stored automatically in standard tables).

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Display+customer+fields+in+header+of+logistics+invoice...

Regards,

Shadab.

0 Kudos

Hi Shadab,

Thanks for your reply.

I had already been referencing Pablo Casamayor's wiki Display customer fields in header of logistics invoice verification transactions for the work I did for MIR7; but thanks for the reference.

When I said I want to save data from custom fields, what I am actually doing is using the custom data to create a measuring point document on posting.

I have already implemented this in BADI Invoice_Update for MIR7 and want to do the similar for FV60.

I did not want to over complicate things and get a whole lot of responses about how to create measuring point documents, so I just said I wanted to save data on posting same as using BADI Invoice_Update.

I do seem to be having some success with BTE 00001030.

regards

Julian