cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any idea where to find admin guides for stream replication?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

terry_penna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

Would like to get more details on what you are referencing as "stream replication"?  If you are talking about using Oracle xstream then you can start here in the documentation:

Oracle XStream

If you are talking about something else if I can get more details I can point you in the right direction?

Regards

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I am talking about Sybase stream replication - not Oracle.

Sybase replication server move forward to include a lot of advanced options - many of these are licensed.  Stream replication too is something relatively new.  Unfortunately there is still no publicly available documentation released on it - even though it is already an active part of some of the out-of-the-box solutions wrapped into SAP ASE...

terry_penna
Participant
0 Kudos

This stream replication is part of the HADR for Adaptive Server Enterprise.  Please look through the following documentation to see if this is the administration documentation you are looking for:

HADR Users Guide - SAP Library

Regards

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Terry.  I have this guide - there are two guides on HADR that has been released.  Both of them do not have enough information to set things up - this one just has a little bit on recommended settings for some of the stream  replication components.  I ope SAP will  release full guide at some point ....